What can I not bring to the concert?
You will not be able to bring to the venue:
- bags larger than 36 cm x 36 cm x 15 cm,
- backpacks and suitcases,
- glass objects,
- professional cameras, audio / video recording equipment;
- equipment interfering with the operation of devices using radio frequencies,
- selfie sticks,
- weapons of all kinds,
- banners with poles,
- political banners,
- or other objects considered dangerous / unsuitable as indicated in Terms & Conditions.
Entrance: from 6pm. The concert is scheduled to begin at 8pm. No support performance is planned.
1.How old do I have to be to go to this concert?
- Minors born after May 28, 2004 (up to 16 years of age) can only participate in the care of a person over 18 years of age - a legal guardian or a person authorized in writing by a legal guardian who during the first entry to the Event will provide to the entrance service a declaration of responsibility for the minor according to the template developed by the Organizer.
- Minors born on May 28, 2004 at the latest (over 16 years of age) may participate in it on their own, provided they show proof of age at the entrance to the concert.
- 1 adult can take care of up to 5 minors.
- The carer of a minor born after May 28, 2004 must have a seat ticket in the same sector where the minor is seated. This applies to floor seats, sectors 1 and 2 (level 1), sectors 3 (level 3) and boxes (level 2).
2. How can I buy a ticket?
General sale will start on October 25, 2019 at 10am only via www.alterart.pl, nickcave.com and www.ebilet.pl websites.
DO NOT BE FOOLED !!! Tickets purchased from other sources than those listed above do not guarantee the right ticket price and that you will enter the concert without any problem. We advise against making any purchases through social networks, auction portals and online resellers.
3. What will the ticket checking procedure look like?
All tickets for a concert are personal tickets. When entering the event area, the data on the ticket will be verified with the valid identity document to be presented by the concert participant. The ticket should be printed, this will significantly speed up the verification process.
4. What does the purchase of tickets look like?
When purchasing tickets, enter the names of the concert participants. Each ticket must be assigned to a different person - it is not possible for several tickets from one order to show the same person's details.
5. What does it mean that the ticket is personal?
Each ticket has the data of its owner (the person who enters the concert), which will be verified with an ID document (e.g. ID card, passport, driving license, student ID, school ID) of that person.
6. Is it possible to change the data on the ticket?
Yes, it is possible to change the data once, but only in justified and documented cases, for a fee of PLN 50. Requests to change data should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 27, 2020. E-mails must be sent from the address used when buying tickets, contain the order number and documents justifying the application for changing the ticket holder data (e.g. medical certificate).
7. How many tickets can you buy per transaction?
You can buy up to six tickets per transaction.
8. What is the procedure for buying tickets for people with disabilities using wheelchairs?
Tickets to the platform for people with disabilities (located in the stands at level 1), using wheelchairs will not be available in regular sales. To buy a ticket in this zone, please send an email to email@example.com. You must provide a certificate of disability. Carers of disabled people must also have a valid admission ticket - they can buy a ticket in the same sector at the same price.
9. Who can I contact if I have trouble buying a ticket?
Our line is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm (+48 22 122 80 10). During the same hours we will reply to your messages and comments on Facebook and Twitter. We also launch a special email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to great interest in the event, we ask for your patience. We will do everything to make everybody interested in the concert able to make a purchase.
10. Is there a deposit station at the venue?
Promoter has planned deposits, paid 20 PLN per item. The deposit will only accept items included in the regulations as not allowed.